Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't drive me if you're blind, please!

There are some things that make me really furious!
How would you like to be driven by a blind taxi driver? I wouldn't, even if he was Al Pacino in a Ferrari.
Operated by a surgeon who got his degree simply for watching ER or Grey's Anatomy?
Then why you think that you can be a journalist if you can't spell? Or copywriter?
I am sick of walking around billboards with spelling mistakes, reading the news in leading media with spelling mistakes... If you think that this skill is not required for the job that you do, probably no skill is required (imagination and fresh thinking is something babies are born with, so obviously since that time you haven't learn anything new!)
No, you won't kill me by misssspelling... Maybe the TV surgeon would not kill me either, nor blind Pacino. It is obvious that I can't respect a word of what you write if you did not respect me enough to write it correctly. I just think that you are illiterate.
But you and your ignorance are also teaching my kids that being good at what you do is not important.
Please, keep your mistakes private!

No comments:

Post a Comment